The amount of sleep the night before, can determine what kind of day you'll have the next day. If you have a good nights rest with a Harrow escort by your side, then you'll wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. But if you woke up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep then you may be restless and tired the next day causing you to be short tempered and totally exhausted.
Insomnia removes your ability to function because it affects your mood as well as your energy. If you have been diagnosed with chronic insomnia, your heart and blood pressure may be affected. You may also be at risk of diabetes if you suffer from insomnia.
Insomnia is curable if you make slight adjustments to your daily routine, but before we get to its treatment lets look at some of the symptoms of insomnia.
* Not being able to sleep through the night
* Feeling tired but unable to sleep
* Difficulty going back to sleep once you have awakened
* Tossing and turning while sleeping
* Relying on other substances such as alcohol or prescription drugs such as sleeping pills to fall asleep
* Going to bed late and getting up very early in the morning
* Difficulty concentrating on your daily routine
Insomnia does not stand alone, but is usually the effect of another problem. For each person this is different and the only way is to pinpoint the problems that are causing your insomnia. You should visit a doctor for a consultation. When you find out the reason you cant sleep, only then you can treat your insomnia.
Suggested changes to help with insomnia
* Plan a sleep schedule and stick to it
* Avoid taking naps during the day
* Remove stimulating activities from your schedule that are right before bedtime
* Change the atmosphere of your bedroom. Having a dark, quiet place can contribute to a good nights rest. You may need to change the curtains and close the windows while you sleep. The humming noise of a fan helps your brain to relax while giving you a breeze to keep your body cool if you are too warm.
* Refrain from using substances such as nicotine, caffeine and alcohol before bedtime, or if you must use them use them in small quantities.
By learning how to create a sleep environment that is relaxing and sticking with your bedtime routine, your insomnia should be gone within a few weeks and then you can go back to the routine of entertaining your Harrow escort.